Physiotherapist Jobs Stafford
We have 2 Physiotherapist vacancies available. Please read below for more information. A Physiotherapist and Senior Physiotherapist vacancies.
£28,000 - £42,000
Staffordshire, West Midlands, Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a MSK physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in our triple award-winning private clinic near Stafford with an exceptional opportunity to learn from a skilled team with a dedicated clinical lead, plus access to world-level dry needling skills and immersion into a wellness culture.
The Package (Pro-rata for part-time)
- £28,000 - £42,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- 36 hours per week between 9:15 am and 6:00 pm, Monday to Thursday, 5:00 pm Friday – no late evenings, nights, weekends or shifts
- 15 minute breaks every hour
- Allocated team meetings and CPD every week
- External training budget
- 28 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- On-site mental health support
- Bonus Scheme
- Free treatment for staff and 50% discount for spouse/partner
A growing and successful private clinic with a motivated team wishing to provide the very best caring, hands-on treatment. The team have access to a broad range of treatment technology, all available to clients at no additional charge. The clinic has an enviable reputation with a client base covering the whole of the UK and many from abroad. Over 95% of our clients rate us 5 star on Google and in our most recent client satisfaction survey we scored 93.5%.
The clinic treats predominantly MSK conditions and promotes a wellness approach with a firm belief that prevention is more beneficial than treatment of episodes of injury.
The clinic is located in a beautiful converted grade II barn, in stunning Staffordshire countryside.
A growing team, currently totalling 12:
- Experienced senior physiotherapists in MSK and dry needling
- Sports therapists skilled in biomechanics, massage, rehab, mental health and wellness
- Clinical lead providing intensive individual in-house training and support
- A joint Director, Consultant Physiotherapist in Pain Management with world-level IMS dry needling skills, an author of five books on pain relief and health, and an international presenter and instructor on both dry needling and wellness.
- A joint Director with huge business experience plus broad entrepreneurial marketing skills.
Ideally, we are looking for a full-time MSK physiotherapist but could consider multiple part-time roles. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent MSK skills with a positive commitment to a Wellness approach and be a team player.
- Provide high-quality assessment and hands-on physiotherapy treatment, working autonomously and with the team.
- Maintain high-quality treatment notes on our PPS practice management software.
- Promote a proactive wellness approach.
- Identify, discuss and follow up self-help programs with the client.
- Liaise with the principal practitioner and other senior practitioners regarding the client management as necessary.
- Qualifications: Chartered Physiotherapist and preferably an acupuncturist
- Experience: Minimum of 1 years working as a physiotherapist in the UK, plus evidence of post-grad CPD
- Compliance: CSP, HCPC and preferably AACP registrations.
- Mindset: To have a positive attitude to Wellness and have excellent people and communication skills. Above all to care about helping clients live a longer and healthier life.
- Good computer skills, able to use Microsoft Word and Excel and experience with practice management software.
- Currently resident in UK
- Legally allowed to work in UK
- Job Availability: now
Please apply to email@example.com with a CV and a cover letter
Yes, Nicky and the team will assist in in-role learning and further development. Nicky believes that we never stop developing as healers and so is keen to develop and support the pain relief team. Especially with her Physiotherapy in Stafford premises.
If you have the qualifications for the job posted, or even if don't we are always looking for good people and you may fit other roles so, send us your information and we will see if there is an opportunity to have you join the growing team.
Applying for jobs can be stressful and putting the right foot forward is essential. Make sure that you include a cover letter, importantly also include details of previous positions and skills that will help us to see you.
If you are looking for some additional advice on job tips view this link.